Tools to operate on AiiDA ORM class instances
What functionality should go directly in the ORM class in aiida.orm and what in aiida.tools?
The ORM class should define basic functions to set and get data from the object
- More advanced functionality to operate on the ORM class instances can be placed in aiida.tools
to prevent the ORM namespace from getting too cluttered.
Modules in this sub package may require the database environment to be loaded
- aiida.tools.archive package
- aiida.tools.calculations package
- aiida.tools.data package
- aiida.tools.dbexporters package
- aiida.tools.dbimporters package
- aiida.tools.graph package
- aiida.tools.groups package
- aiida.tools.ipython package
- aiida.tools.query package
- aiida.tools.visualization package